We think pet insurance should cover the whole pet.
Up to 90% reimbursement on virtually everything from heartworm to hereditary conditions. It’s pet insurance like you’ve never seen it before, and it’s only from Nationwide.
Whole Pet with Wellness coverage highlights
- One low annual deductible, not per-incident
- Veterinary exams, including specialty and emergency visits
- Hospitalization and surgeries, including preventive and elective procedures
- Injuries and illnesses, including cancer and hereditary/congenital conditions
- Diagnostic testing, including radiographs, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds
- Prescribed nutritional supplements and therapeutic diets
- Anal gland conditions, including expression
- Dental diseases, including gingivitis
- Elective procedures, including preventive gastropexy and vulvoplasty
- Behavioral exams and prescription medications
- Illnesses and disease caused by external and internal parasites, including heartworm
- Preventive care, including vaccinations, teeth cleaning and spay/neuter
- No waiting period for hereditary and congenital conditions
- And more
Call today for free materials. 866-838-4874
Benefits for your clients
- Up to 90% reimbursement
- Easy to use, easy to understand
- Covers conditions and treatments that no pet insurer has ever covered
Benefits for you
- Your patients receive the best care possible
- Relationships with clients are strengthened with trust and appreciation
- Fewer conversations about the cost of treatment
Here’s how Whole Pet with Wellness works.
Teddy is a 6-year-old mixed breed dog protected by Whole Pet with Wellness. Because his plan covers accidents, illnesses, surgeries, preventive care and more, his owner has the freedom to bring him in without worry about the cost.
Here’s a closer look at Teddy’s visits over a one-year period.²
Dental procedures and prophylaxis
When Teddy fractured a canine playing tug-of-war, his owner took him in for the broken tooth and authorized a cleaning. During the procedure, Teddy’s veterinarian also discovered and removed an abscessed carnassial tooth.
ACL rupture repaired by TPLO³
While roughhousing at the dog park, Teddy made a sharp turn and immediately began limping and yelping. He was rushed to the animal hospital, where he was diagnosed with a ruptured ACL.
Abdominal exploration for intestinal foreign object
Teddy ate the head off a silicone spatula covered in cake batter and began vomiting two days later. Radiographs confirmed a foreign body in his small intestine.
More coverage. More compliance.
Whole Pet with Wellness has the broadest coverage available, period.
Call today for free materials.
Some exclusions may apply. Certain coverages may be subject to pre-existing exclusion. See policy documents for a complete list of exclusions. Plans may not be available in all states. Policy eligibility may vary. These examples are based on actual pet insurance claims from Nationwide members. Amounts shown here reflect how reimbursement would be calculated with the Whole Pet with Wellness plan with a 90% reimbursement level and $250 annual deductible. Nationwide does not determine the amount a veterinarian may charge; that amount will vary by region and veterinary practice. Cruciate ligament and meniscal damage or rupture coverage begins after the first twelve (12) calendar months of the policy; six (6) months in Georgia.